Capital Planning &
Investment Control (CPIC)
We ensure that you spend your investment budgets in the most effective manner.
Having the right strategies, skills and operating models to enable government leaders to assess and manage existing and emerging IT risks is vital amid this new normal. Our CPIC practice helps you improve your decision-making process to ensure IT investments integrate strategic planning, budgeting, procurement, and the management of IT projects that support your business needs. View our Capital Planning & Investment Control Capabilities.
Full Cycle Monitoring
We support full cycle monitoring to ensure that you spend your investment budgets in the most effective manner. We support the necessary reporting frameworks such as business cases, baseline financial and integrated schedule management, health assessments, dashboards, and other various government reporting needs.
Copia Consulting Group brings experience in the following areas:
- Capital Planning & Investment Control (CPIC) Process Support
- Business Case Development & Analysis
- Alternatives Definition & Analysis
- Investment Scoring & Prioritization
- Exhibit 300s & 53s Preparation, Training, Reviews, Scoring, and Submission
- Monthly Exhibit 300B Preparation, Review, and Submission
- Development and Implementation of Financial Tools to Plan, Monitor, and Track Funding and Spending
- CPIC Guidance & Thought Leadership
- Budget Formulation, Justification, Management, Tracking, and Analysis
- Risk Management Support